A guided, online microdosing program that is tailored to help you achieve positive momentum for the next step on your unique, personal well-being journey.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Live sessions on Zoom: Weekly on Saturdays at 16.00 Central European time (convert to your timezone). You will receive the recordings.
- Language: English
- Next editions start on:
- October 10, 2022 – Apply now
- January 16, 20223 – Apply now
Why we created this program
What can you expect to gain from the program?
- Microdosing fundamentals from both the ancestral worldview and modern science
- Intention setting, self-monitoring, and converting insights into newfound values and positive action towards bringing your intention to life
- Peer-to-peer support that involves actively supporting others and being supported simultaneously
- Integration and self-care practices such as meditation, music, breathwork, and journaling
- Gaining first-hand experience as a microdosing facilitator*
Microdosing as a process of personal evolution
What past participants have to say
Participants share how this experience has impacted them
I loved it! I loved to feel how close we are, how supported and share all our beautiful processes. I was able to understand and accept what I needed to let go, also move ahead listening to myself on a deeper level that provides wellbeing.
– Claudia, Chile
Having microdosed often before the last 7 years I can say that the monitoring, group communication and journaling has a much higher impact than just using it intuitively or even with a strict protocol. I was skeptical of the calibration process, but it did make a significant difference.
– Rick, The Netherlands
The arc of the program worked well and guided us through our experiences. It was very clear from everyone’s sharing that we had all been through a profound process together that touched each of us deeply.
– Jennifer, United States
My intention to heal has been accomplished for now, which has enabled me to formulate a new intention for going deeper into the process. I feel also subtly transformed in a pleasant way. All in all, this program has exceeded my expectations for what I can achieve.
– Donca, Portugal
Who can participate?
Meet your educators and program facilitators
Brittany Lillegard (United States)Holistic mind-body coach and microdosing coach, lead strategist, and educator at Microdosing Institute
- Partner of International Microdosing Association (IMA)
- Certified Wim Hof Instructor
- Yoga & Meditation Teacher (RYT 200)
- Movement Facilitator (NASM CPT, Original Strength Systems, FRCms)
- Psychedelic integration and microdosing coach
Jakobien van der Weijden (The Netherlands)Co-founder and education coordinator at Microdosing Institute, in charge of liaisons between therapists, microdosers and other professionals
- Founding member of the International Microdosing Association (IMA)
- Facilitator at Microhuasca (Peru)
- Certified Holistic Coach with psychosocial fundamentals (LifeVision Academy, PLATO)
- Psychedelic guide and integration coach
- In service of the psychedelic renaissance since 2003 (Synthesis Retreat, OPEN Foundation and Psychedelic Society of the Netherlands)
Xochitl Kusikuy Ashe (United States/Mexico)Fifth Generation Peruvian Medicine woman
- Teacher, guide and visionary mentor in one-and-one mentorships, workshops, and ceremonies
- Intergenerational trauma healer with 23-years of apprenticeship under her Godfather, Mazatec Medicine Man of the ancient tradition of healing with the “Nti-si tho”, “Santitos” or Psilocybin mushrooms
- Professionally trained herbalist and specializes in the ceremonial use of Cacao and Psilocybin Mushrooms
- Founder of Teona Center for Ancestral Plant Medicine- an Indigenous women owned retreat company, that offers legal Mazatec Psilocybin Mushroom Retreats in Mexico
Hein Pijnnaken (The Netherlands)Co-founder of Microdosing Institute, in charge of community building, citizen science and liaisons between academic researchers and microdosers
- Founding member of International Microdosing Association (IMA)
- Microdosing coach and speaker
- Advanced Master Practitioner in Neurolinguistic Programming
- Psychedelic guide
- Upcoming start dates:
- October 10 – Apply now
- January 16, 2023 – Apply now
- Live sessions: Every Saturday from 16.00 – 18.30 Central European time (convert to your timezone)
- Individual sessions: Weekly, suited your schedule
What you’ll receive
- Weekly 2.5-hour Live Facilitated Workshop & Sharing Sessions corresponding to a fundamental microdosing perspective
- Weekly Reflection Sessions with your Partner-Guide and Facilitator to support you and help you maximize your benefits throughout the process
- Weekly Videos and Assignments designed to support your active and engaged integration of knowledge and practices
- Online Personal Logbook / Journal
- Continuous Access to the group session recordings, educational videos and guides
- Opportunity to contribute to or collaborate with Microdosing Institute or the International Microdosing Association, for example as a facilitator, monitor, data analyst, coordinator, citizen science collaborator, content creator, etc
Week 1: Fundamentals of microdosing and the importance of intentionThe course experience begins with the fundamentals of microdosing and the exercise of defining your microdosing intention.
- Microdosing with sacred earth medicines: Introduction to the ancestral worldview (cosmovision), indigenous ancestral practices, contemporary uses and microdosing
- The importance of monitoring your experience: Setting a baseline, keeping a journal, and consistency
- The intention as a starting point: How to understand it, set it, measure it and achieve it; Uncover the intention behind the intention
Week 2: Preparation and facilitationYou will learn, identify and practice with elemental facilitation (coaching) skills to understand your own process and to support a microdosing partner, and you will complement your knowledge with ancestral methods of preparation for self-reflection.
- Preparation: Preparing yourself physically, emotionally and energetically. Differences between preparation for ceremony and microdosing. Proper attitude towards taking microdoses
- The 4 dimensions in which microdosing manifests: Physical, Emotional, Cognitive and Spiritual
- Basic peer-support skills for a Microdosing Facilitator: Working with a partner
Week 3: The journey startsYou will start your microdosing process this week. You will learn how to approach calibration and tracking, and establish a controlled and safe experience for yourself. You will be sharing your observations from this experience with the group, your partner and your facilitator.
- Set and Setting in the context of microdosing, and other key elements to integrate learnings, insights and experiences
- Using the journal as your main tool to document your observations and monitor your progress
- Calibration week: Threshold, optimal and challenging effects, microdosing protocol and calendar
Week 4: Deep learningYou will be offered the opportunity to embed ancestral foundations to guide you towards the awakening of consciousness through wisdom and personal discipline, and delve into concepts behind the learning process in relation to your microdosing journey.
- Wisdom and personal discipline for the awakening of consciousness
- The learning process: How to follow a microdosing process to unlock previously hard-to-reach self-learning spaces
- Insights-based progress: How to identify and examine revelations and discoveries brought by the microdoses, and how to transform these into useful practice
- Citizen science workshop pt 1: Working with case studies
Week 5: IntrospectionYou will delve into tracking your own progress and that of others. You will work on making your insights useful while identifying and taking concrete actions.
- Conversation circle: How has my experience manifested itself in my 4 dimensions? How to work on my most valuable insights? How am I analyzing my journal?
- Research: What scientific literature tells us about microdosing, and how to formulate hypotheses based on journal data and user insights.
- Citizen science workshop pt 2: Analyzing group patterns
Week 6: IntegrationHow has microdosing lead to changes, or proposed changes, in your thinking, doing and believing? You will bring the sum of all your discoveries, insights and actions into your day-to-day life. You will develop this integrative work in community, with a particular focus on how you will achieve results that are sustainable over time.
- Integrate your learnings after 4 weeks of microdosing and redefine your personal cosmovision (worldview)
- Conversation circle: Retrospective of the experience grounded in the ancestral, supportive, scientific and analytical approaches
ClosingClosing session after the conclusion of the 4th microdosing week.
- Create your personal integration map
- Next steps: The path towards becoming a microdosing facilitator
- Reflections and final meditation